Problems with mobility?
Consdiering seeing a specialist?
Our leading consultant orthopaedic surgeons can help make your life pain-free and comfortable again...
Even the healthiest people among us can suffer from painful joints as they age. The discomfort can be intense and, if left untreated, it can even start to affect your mood, your mobility and even your ability to sleep.
Thankfully, medical knowledge and clinical techniques have advanced a lot over the years. Today, people in their thousands have effective treatment for painful joints every year, including surgery on their hands, feet, shoulders and other areas. Recovery times are shorter now, and final outcomes are more impressive too, thanks to modern medical interventions. In fact, there has never been a better time to see a consultant and get the care you deserve: the care that could transform your everyday life for the better.
What makes Cobalt Hospital so special?
Cobalt Hospital is an excellent choice if you are thinking about treatment for painful joints. Firstly, we make personalised care a top priority by assigning a friendly advisor to every patient we treat. Your advisor will have specific responsibility for organising treatment carefully tailored to meet your unique clinical needs, and that means superb end results.
Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons also play a big part in our high levels of patient satisfaction here at Cobalt Hospital. Chosen for their special mix of medical expertise and excellent people skills, they will give you the kind of care here too, and by that we mean those everyday comforts and conveniences that make your visit easy, smooth and as pleasant as it possibly can be.
- Avoid long waiting lists and have your treatment or joint surgery when it suits you, helping speed up your return to good health.
- Our comprehensive appraoch to care means we look after you from your first consultation right through to surgery and post-operative aftercare.
- We can schedule your appointments around other commitments like holidays, work and social events.
- Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons are orthopaedic specialists, so any medical treatment will be performed by highly-qualified experts.
- Free on-site parking and comfortable private bedrooms all help to make any overnight stay as pleasant as possible.
- We can help bring forward your surgery date by providing interest-free finance packages with Zebra Health Finance if that helps you.
Let us help you today
To find out if we can help reduce or eliminate your pain or improve your mobility, just email us to arrange a consultation: email@example.com.
Having excellent staff and resources right here on site means we can treat all sorts of different joint pain in a variety of different ways. Whether your issue is an old or recent injury or long-term wear and tear, our leading consultants will help restore your mobility or physical functions.
Meet our consultants
At Cobalt Hospital our reputation is very important to us, and our consultant orthopaedic surgeons are a major part of it. Leaders in their field, they will begin by getting to know you and your unique condition before they deliver personalised treatment and unbeatable care.
Total Care package
For getting all the care you really need, our Total Care package is a fixed-price package that comes with built-in peace of mind. You can sign up to a Total Care package for a wide range of our interventions, and we will be happy to explain it in more detail.
This is our simplest cover for the care, products and medication you might need from us. For extra reassurance, we even include services you might need up to 60 days after you have been discharged from our care.
- Pre-operative assessment prior to admission
- Hospital accommodation and meals if required/appropriate
- All of your nursing care
- In-patient diagnostic services e.g. MRI, CT and X-ray
- Consultants' fees during your stay at Cobalt Hospital
- Sixty days of outpatient care from the time of your discharge from hospital
For extra reassurance, this package covers your costs once you leave Cobalt Hospital.
- A face-to-face follow-up consultation with your consultant
- One post-operative X-ray
- Up to ten days' worth of medications to take home, as prescribed by your consultant.
How to get referred
If you GP recommends seeing a consultant, you can ask to be referred to Cobalt Hospital. They will write a referral letter which will detail the care you need.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Come and see us
Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons will be happy to discuss the next steps with you. For more information or to book a consultation, you can reach us today on 01916 070 319.